Method of 192.168.1.1 Wireless Router Setup
Usually, Linksys router comes with setup CD which help is setting up the router smoothly. What if you lost Linksys router setup CD? If you already lost it, don’t worry, you can still setup your Linksys router. Linksys brand gives its users the facility of different setup methods. Even if you unable to setup your Linksys router with setup CD, you can still continue the192.168.1.1 wireless router setup. Users who are new to Linksys routers can know more about their Linksys router setup, here on this page. We are here to help Linksys users in setting up their router & troubleshoot the setup Issues. So, if you have any questions and doubts regarding the Linksys wireless router setup, read the entire blog. We hope you will all the information that you are looking for. So, let’s take a look at the steps to setup your Linksys router with the Setup CD.
How to Setup the Linksys Router without Setup CD?
- Connect your Pc with the network, for this, you will need, active internet connection. You can also connect your Pc to the modem for direct connection.
- Once you get the internet, visit the official website of your router & download Linksys Connect Setup Software. One point to keep in mind here, not every Linksys router is compatible with the Linksys Connect.
- Let’s get back to the Linksys Connect Setup Software. To download the software, type the model number of your Linksys router, into the search field.
- Click the DOWNLOADS / FIRMWARE button.
- Choose the Hardware version of your Linksys router.
- Select the location, where you will locate the download file & Hit Download.
After the initial Linksys router setup, get ready to login to your router web interface. Know how to login to your Linksys router, with below-given steps.
How Do I Login to Linksys Router via Web-Based Setup Page?
- To access your Linksys router Configuration Menu, launch a web browser. If this is your first attempt, connect your computer to the Linksys router, via an Ethernet Cable. This connection will ensure that no changes will take place to wireless network, in case disconnection.
- Now, enter the default IP address of the Linksys router, 192.168.1.1 wireless router setup, into the address bar.
- You can reset your device to its factory default settings, if you are unable to access your router, via a web browser.
- Once you enter the Linksys router default IP address, it will display login window.
- Linksys router login window will ask for default login credentials.
- By default, Linksys router has admin as their default Admin & password. In some model, you get no password, so it better to leave password field blank.
Do you need further advice on, 192.168.1.1 wireless router setup? If yes, you can dial our toll-free number. We also have the option of live chat support window, for live interaction. So, get connected with us today.